over 3 years ago
We are writing to let you know that the applicants for the Makers Against Drought (M.A.D.) challenge have been selected, and that the Samsung ARTIK team is emailing each person that applied. Please check your email – we hope you are one of the lucky participants going to the next phase!
Selected entrants will receive Samsung ARTIK’s Beta release of the DevKit. Since these boards will have a later ship date than the Alpha Kits, the challenge timelines have been modified. Don’t worry – you’ll still have plenty of time to develop your project, and you can start prototyping today with the tools you already have. To learn more about the updated timelines, please check out the dates below.
- Beta DevKits ready late October
- First build period November 1st – January 31st
- Judging February 1st – February 10th
- Finalists announced on or around Feb 20th
- Finalists build period Feb 21st – Apr 15th
- Judging April 15 – April 20th
- Winners announced around the end of April
And as always, if you have any questions or feedback, shoot the Samsung team an email at MAD@artik.io.
The DevPost Team