about 3 years ago
Hi, M.A.D. IoT hackers! There are two weeks left to build your water conservation solution with ARTIK.
Submissions are due April 1 before 5pm PDT. Find out what time that is in your city.
If you haven't started a submission yet, please do so now. You can also take our video tutorial on how to use the hackathon submission form.
Before you say "ship it!", make sure you run through this list:
- In your project description, have you explained the features and functionality of your solution and how it could help solve the California water crisis, as well as its replicability in other parts of the world?
- Is your solution a fully functioning prototype, capable of running consistently and successfully?
- Have you included at least one or more screenshots of your solution?
- Have you created a submission video and uploaded it to YouTube, Vimeo, or Youku? Does your video provide a demonstration that clearly explains your solution’s features and functionality, integration with the ARTIK IoT Platform, and how your solution could help solve the California water crisis? Is it no more than five minutes long? (Tip: How to make a great submission video)
- Have you included your solution’s source code as an uploaded file?
Be sure to read through the official rules more than once. Or better yet, have a friend or colleague provide a second pair of eyes to make sure you didn’t miss anything.